Saturday, April 12, 2008

Misc. Pictures


Like any good parent, I love taking pictures of my kids. (They are much cuter than me!) So here's a shot of the girls wearing their new big sister T-shirts, and two other pictures of the girls eating strawberries and chocolate after supper one night. It was leftover fondue chocolate, and it was a bribe to get our girls to finish thier meal! We are smart enough parents to know that little kids + chocolate = mess, so we stripped them down to their underwear and let them have fun with the chocolate. Of course once the strawberries were gone, fingers and mouths were licking the dipping bowls! Good fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.