The cost of the two used metal baby gates we had at the bottom and top of the stairs that were both destroyed today-
- $50
The cost of the two new metal baby gates I bought to replace the old ones-
- $130
My four year old daughter who fell down the stairs with the top metal baby gate, crashed into and broke the bottom metal baby gate, and miraculously only got a busted lip-
- priceless!
Thank you, God!
7 comments:
I am so glad that she is okay!!!
Oh my. Glad she's okay.
Woah! I'm sure that was so scary for all of you.
I'll bet Rachael & Stephen just whipped out their credit card to stock up on multiple gates! (Tell "B" that we are proud of how brave she is about her tumble, even if she's being a whiny butt!)
Whoever thought that two gates would not be enough?
What a blessing that 'B' is ok.
Oh, so glad my little girl is okay!! Give her a hug from nana. The other two also. Love you all. nana
Oh my goodness! Dane has been the only one of ours to take a tumble down the stairs--Brandon was holding him when he was about 8 weeks old and fell down the stairs. It was pretty scary. Took a trip to the ER and had a CT done.
Post a Comment