Friday, February 5, 2010

Clash of the Driskells - part 2 - Child vs. Canine

As told from the perspective of the canine heroine, the leaping labradoodle, Peaches the Powerful!

Hmm . . . where are those small human people that pester me all day long?

I, Peaches the Powerful, will bound around in search of those pesky miniature masters.


Ah - ha! I found the tallest of the human offspring. I shall conquer her with my powerful running and jumping skills.




I've fooled her with my sweet innocent looks. She's going to bend down, so then I will be able to attack her with my wet slobbery kisses. I have her where I want her.

What! What a minute! She tricked me! I've been outsmarted.

No! Not more of this white, cold earth covering on my face.


Just for that, I'm going to do absolutely no harm to you but I will nuzzle you in your soft spot to make you laugh. You are such strange creatures!
Well, no victory today, but I, Peaches the Powerful, will return again to conquer these small giggly companions.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Peaches the wonder dog....love the pictures. What fun!

mad4books said...

Peaches needs a cape! Be sure to watch Puppy Bowl VI this Sunday...on a different TV, far from where Len is watching the Super Bowl! LOL!