"Mia" was here for Easter Sunday. We started with church and then went to a family's house for lunch and the egg hunt. It was a fun and tiring day. Poor 'N' didn't get a nap till after 3 pm yet she was still happy and loving all the excitement.
Here are the girls before church:

And with all their goodies from the egg hunt:

(The dresses were made by me, but I was not very happy with all the many imperfections. I purposely made them big so they could wear them again next year, but that meant we had to pin the dresses on or they would fall off. Poor 'R's ruffly sleeves were SO off center, that they looked like wings on her back! Although no one else seemed to care about the little mistakes I made sewing, it bugged me. Alterations are going to have to be made in order for the girls to wear them again!)
All the fun of Easter came to a screeching halt as we had to take Mia to the airport right after we arrived home. 'R' cried for several minutes and kept pleading "don't go!" I'm sure that didn't make it any easier for Mia to say goodbye. We were blessed with a exciting and adventuresome weekend with my mom (although we are hoping to not repeat some of those adventures) and were so thankful she came to see us! We love you mom!
2 comments:
Love the girls dresses! I am sure you may be able to see all the flaws, but they are adorable!
And I love you......
Wonderful trip and I can't wait to come back!
Many hugs and kisses....
Post a Comment