'R' braved her first real roller coaster. She came off of it crying, but she now says she liked it! She pretty much rode every ride she could and was bored with the "kiddie" rides.
'B', our cautious one, still refused many rides, but did actually go on several "fast" rides she wouldn't even consider last year.
'N', our dare devil, rode everything we would let her, happily giggling the whole time. She cried on the rides that 'R' & 'B' got to do that she was too small for. 'N' even rode a log ride that had two substantial drops in them. They gave her a small fright, but she still braved them courageously for a 2 year old!
I actually made it all day walking around and was able to ride some kiddie rides too. Len was able to go on one real roller coaster, which made his day. He and I were both drooling over the big rides and are making plans to come back next year without the kids!
So enough details. Here's the pictures:
(How appropriate are these stocks for our girls!!!)
Lots and lots of rides!
Checking out the birds in the aviary,
Feeding a bird,
And petting one of the Clydesdale horses.
GREAT day! GREAT fun! And SO grateful that Len was with us to enjoy it!
3 comments:
What a great time! Wonderful pictures and very thankful that Len could enjoy the fun this year. And so glad that I didn't have to ride a BIG roller coaster...
Jason and I have talked about going to Disney World without the kids. There's just too much for the "big kids" we would miss out on otherwise. :-)
I'm so jealous:) I still LOVE the rides, especially the coasters! Welcome Home Len. You've been missed:)
Post a Comment