I can't wait to share these pictures! We did a family maternity photo shoot last week and the photographer just put some pics up on her blog. I'll pass along our online gallery once it is up and running too.
I'm as speechless as I was on Sunday night when "L" (lol) showed up at church. It was so good to see his face and hug his neck...and it made me miss you EVEN MORE!
5 comments:
Wow...great pics! You are much braver than I am. :-)
Awesome pictures....can't wait to see the entire batch!!
Love, Love, and LOVE them!
OH MY GOODNESS...those pictures are amazing. I can't wait to see the rest!
Beauty! JOY!
I'm as speechless as I was on Sunday night when "L" (lol) showed up at church. It was so good to see his face and hug his neck...and it made me miss you EVEN MORE!
Come see us some day with that brood in tow...
Post a Comment