Friday, October 8, 2010

Dear Garmin Thieves

Dear Garmin GPS Thieves,

You caught me with my guard down and took our GPS in the middle of the night. I know it was my fault that I left the van unlocked. I can assure you that won't happen again! And while you think you might be slick getting away with stealing our GPS, while you think you got the advantage over us, all I have to say is HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

You obviously don't know us or read this blog because our GPS is not worth stealing! Our GPS has some serious screw-ups to it. Our GPS has a knack for taking you down the wrong road or choosing the worst path possible. I truly hope that you have a similar experience as we did coming home from Tennessee - (remember this post).

While we may be out some money, we now get to upgrade to a better, nicer model that won't make our family car sick! Plus you've also taught me to double check my locks every time I leave the van! I dare say, thank you thieves. Thank you very much! The humor in you stealing a defective GPS and the lesson learned about car safety is SO worth the cost of a new GPS!

Have fun suckers!

Sincerely,

The laughing Driskell family

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I still haven't stopped laughing. Poor thieves... I bet they never even find their way back home. Glad nothing valuable was taken. :)