So here's the party in pictures!
The birthday señoritas in their Mexican dresses:
The games:
![]() |
| Musical Sombreros - like Musical Chairs, except when the music stops you have to grab a sombrero! |
![]() |
| Jalapeño Hop |
![]() |
| Sombrero Race |
The Piñata:
![]() |
| The poor piñata didn't last long on the string! |
Birthday candles in our sombrero cookies:
And lastly we all attacked each other with cascarones:
![]() |
| The non-birthday sibling who slept through most of the festivities! |
It was a Fiesta Grande!



















6 comments:
Looks awesome, sorry we missed it
Oh what fun! You guys plan such great parties. Love the photos!
Great party....wonderful pictures. Happy Birthday!!
What a wonderful party! The girls look SO cute... and you do too :) I love little Mexican dresses.
Oh wow! That looks like such a fun day! How did I not know you were having your big birthdays celebration? I hope they had a great time!
you did a great job!! i loved the expressions on the kids faces!!
Post a Comment