Thursday, May 1, 2014

Big Cut

Well, 'N' finally joined the Donating Club!  After years of saying she was never going to cut her hair, she made a big chop today.  She cut off about 8" and now she looks very grown up (and more like her sisters.)  The girl was so crazy excited I had to help hold her head still for our beautician to cut her hair.  She bounced her hyper little self all over that salon showing off her new hair cut to all the other patrons.

Before

After the big cut

The fixed new do!

She reminds me so much of two other girls I know.
'B' and her big cut in '09

'R' and her big cut in '10

2 comments:

Drea said...

She does look so grown up with her new haircut! Such a cutie!

Unknown said...

Wow! She really does look like the other two. Mostly B.
We have a new friend from the church down there. Melissa Baker has been visiting at Granby for several weeks now. I love having new friends in common!