Monday, June 30, 2008

Awesome Aunts!

Our family got a special treat last week as we had a visit from Len's sisters! Karin flew in from Colorado and she and Jeannie drove up from Houston. We had a GREAT time with them! It was a treat for Len and I because we love hanging out and visiting with these two. They always make us laugh. It was also a treat for the girls because they had two people at their beck and call for 3 days! Anything the girls wanted to do Aunt Jeannie and Aunt Karin agreed to. They read numerous books, played kitchen, dress up, went swimming, went to the movies, went to the park, etc. These awesome aunts didn't use the word "no" like mommy and daddy do! We all got a little spoiled, but it was wonderful!




2 comments:

Holly Curry said...

Hmmm, that sounds like what has happened here. Did you feel like you weren't even needed? The same thing happened here!

The Driskells said...

Well, I was needed for the baby, because I'm the only one who can feed her. But as far as the other two girls go, No, I wasn't needed at all!