We've been gone for a while and I've gotten behind on updating our blog. Here some pictures from the last couple of weeks from various things we've been doing.
The wedding!
Swimming with cousins at the hotel!
At Sea World
Aunt Hayley and new Uncle Jonathan! (This was taken 3 weeks ago!)
You have beautiful children! Three very special gifts from God. Adore them and hug them as often as possible- they will be grown and gone way too soon. We really enjoyed getting to be with the Driskells!
I am so glad to hear you guys have just been off enjoying life. What fun you all had! That littlest girl of yours is getting cuter by the day. I love the photo of all of them together.
the girls look so cute! naomi is getting so big! we miss you guys so much, and we will for sure be praying that things with the navy fall into place. glad, kara, that you are getting the chance to be full-time mom...that time is special. love you guys.
3 comments:
You have beautiful children! Three very special gifts from God. Adore them and hug them as often as possible- they will be grown and gone way too soon. We really enjoyed getting to be with the Driskells!
I am so glad to hear you guys have just been off enjoying life. What fun you all had! That littlest girl of yours is getting cuter by the day. I love the photo of all of them together.
the girls look so cute! naomi is getting so big! we miss you guys so much, and we will for sure be praying that things with the navy fall into place. glad, kara, that you are getting the chance to be full-time mom...that time is special. love you guys.
Post a Comment