Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sisters!

I love the fact that our two oldest are close. They're only 2 years apart and they've always been best friends. It has been one of my greatest pleasures to see them grow up together, playing, and building that special sister bond.

Here are some of my favorite sister pictures from 3 years ago.



So, I often worry about our youngest, 'N', and whether or not she will have that same special friendship with her big sisters too. I know that 'R' and 'B' love and adore their little sister. Sometimes 'N' seems to like them too, but other times they seem to annoy her.


But the other evening I caught 'N' doing exactly what 'B' used to do to her big sister. 'B' was outside playing on the back porch. 'N' crawled over the door and began banging and yelling at her big sister. For about 10 minutes the two of them had so much fun communicating through the door, talking to each other, waving, banging, silly sounds and faces, etc. It was incredibly cute to watch. This restores my hope that our girls will grow up with not one but two best friends in their sisters!