Wednesday, November 10, 2010

B's Soccer

Ready,
Set,
GO!

B's soccer season has been in full swing since September, but we are just now getting pictures up. We've had a few distractions come along since her first game! Thank goodness Len has been here to help with this soccer season. He has dealt with most of the practices and games by himself. While I am thankful I haven't had to deal with braving the cold weather with a newborn and coughing 2 year old in tow, I am disappointed that I've seen more of 'B's games through pictures than in person.

'B' only has 2 more games this season, and she has made great strides and improvements since last fall. While she is still not aggressive and competitive in this sport, she is at least getting in there and trying more. She goes after the ball (instead of backing away when it comes her direction like last year) and has even made a few goals this season! She may only be playing soccer to get a trophy at the end, but hopefully she's learning some good sports skills along the way.


Way to go 'B'!