I did this . . .
My picks are probably terrible. I know nothing about these teams. Don't ask me about stats and numbers, because this is NOT my area of expertise. I don't even know where some of these schools are located! But I am watching Sportscenter each morning to check on the teams, and I will watch at least one of these games all in honor of my sweet hubby!
I love you, Len!
And obviously I REALLY miss you!
5 comments:
That is a LOT of love.
How funny! It is funny how different husbands can be. Mine would NEVER watch a basketball game if you payed him. Now, if he was gone for an extended period of time, he would probably have me watch every gardening show their is and make sure his garden was kept up to snuff. Either way, you are a good little wifey!!
You are a good wife. This is the only time of year my husband gives a rip about basketball, and I just don't understand it all. Hope you guys are doing well!
Wow! I don't know what to say. I didn't even fill out a bracket, since I couldn't get one to print out. And you even picked Duke!! I can't help but pick them either. I love you.
I've spent the last few days 'aching' for Len's inability to watch the March Madness he loves so much. What a nice gift of love!
Post a Comment