Friday, December 16, 2011

Ghost of Christmas Past

In case you don't know me, I have a mild obsession with pictures. 

(No, really?  You, Kara?  I never would have guessed from the insane amount of photos you put on your blog!)  

I get on Facebook everyday just to look at other people's pictures.  I think I could technically be called a Facebook stalker.  I love to read other people's blogs just to look at their pictures.  If I come to your house I will look at whatever pictures you have on your walls and shelves.  I have pictures all over my house, and one of my most prized possessions is my photo albums.  I LOVE to look back at them over and over again, even though I've seen them a million times.  (I know they haven't changed.  I just can't help myself!)  Len jokes that in case of a fire, I would push the children out of the way just to get to and save my precious pictures.  OK, maybe my obsession isn't really mild.

So when my friend Brandi posted pictures of her Christmas's past, I not only got all giddy looking at her pictures of her sweet girls from years ago, I also got giddy about making my own post too.  Forget that we are leaving today for a two week trip to Texas.  Forget that my to-do list is longer than the piece of paper its on.  Forget that I'm way behind on everything.  I had to post pictures!  (Is there some kind of therapy for this obsession?)

For those of you photo junkies, addicted to visual memories, here's a little fix of nostalgia, a picture "high" for you and me!  Enjoy! 








Merry Christmas!  I'll be back next year with more pictures!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Three cheers for photo junkies, I'm one too! :)

Alyssa said...

Love it!!! I may have to steal this idea. Oh, and if you are anywhere near Austin (with a free moment) we will be home this year. Have a safe trip!

The Stiffs said...

Love it! Love seeing all the pictures!

Grammy said...

Great trip down memory lane! And as a rabid scrapbooker, if there is therapy for photo obsessions, I wouldn't be the one to ask:)

Unknown said...

Kara I love that you are a photo junkie!!! Me too!!! I always enjoy seeing your pictures!! We should start a photo junkie support group!!!