Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fine Dining

Yesterday afternoon I was cordially invited to a 5 star restaurant in my drive way.

I was served a superb onion garden soup with sweet tea,


and not one but two desserts!  The first was a sweet leafy ice cream,


and the second was a chocolate surprise, served on a fine shingle plate.


When I was done, my waiter gave me my bill, and I paid each cook and server 25 cents.  (My 3 girls and two neighbor kids.)



They all declared that it was "SO much fun" and were thrilled beyond belief at their "pay".  

 I left just as hungry as when I came, but full of smiles and laughs!

4 comments:

The Rypple Effect said...

Best meal ever!

Mia said...

Awesome tea party...what imaginations!

Alyssa said...

I remember doing things like that all the time growing up. No one ever paid me for it though. What a fun memory.

Drea said...

That's too cute!