Saturday, July 21, 2012

"Mia" pics Part 2

Continuation of our fun adventures with "Mia" the first week of July.

Aquarium:

We went back to the Aquarium and especially enjoyed their new Madagascar exhibit.
Can you see the lemurs asleep in the tree?

We watched them eat breakfast.

'B' was a helper during the lemur show and dressed up like a lemur!

Hey, look!  It's Dori!

All my little chicks in the mock bald eagle nest.

These two have a very weird living arrangment.

Petting a baby croc

Touch tank with hermit crabs

Ooohh!  The sharks!  The girls loved them!
Fourth of July:

Their patriotic outfits

Our patriotic dessert!

Fireworks over the water
 My favorite pictures:

We attempted a group shot of all the kids and "Mia".  None, and I mean NONE, of the pictures came even close to being decent.  Yet, they were hilarious!  I was the one clicking away on the camera and all I could do was laugh as the scene deteriorated unfolded before me.  Love, love, love these pictures!

First, it's just silliness
Then 'R' gets hurt
"Mia" can't get anyone to look at the camera, except 'B' with that awful stare!
Now 'S' is pitching a fit
The boy is down and everyone is laughing
Now "Mia" is hurt and 'S' is ticked!
'B' goes for a pillow fight??

Mia:  "I quit!"
Needless to say our adventures with "Mia" are never dull!  I'm always amazed that she keeps coming back and subjecting herself to this torture fun!  Thanks Mom for the great memories!

1 comment:

Mia said...

Loved every minute! That photo session looks way wilder from this perspective....many laughs!