Since not having Kara and the kids around for a whole
weekends really sucks (sorry I still use that word, Mom), I thought I’d turn it
around and try and find some good things about it. So it’s time for another top
ten list from the Driskells…
The Top Ten Great Things About a Bachelor Weekend
10. Keeping the TV on all the time, as loud as I want, and
not caring if what comes on is appropriate for a four year old.
9. There’s only like three lights on in the whole house. (It's an eco-friendly weekend)
8. Eating in my recliner in front of ESPN.
7. I can have beer for dinner (but I didn’t, Kara) (as far
as you know)
6. No adult supervision. Lowe’s, here I come.
5. I can set something down, leave the room, come back, and
it will still be there. Amazing!!
4. When I start doing something fun four little busy-bodies
along with all their opinions don’t come into the room to tell me how to do it.
3. My super-funny jokes don’t elicit any groans. Neither do
my burps or farts.
2. Two words: Pants Optional
1. No cute little alarm clocks to wake me up in the morning.
That’s right, I’m sleeping late folks. At least 0800.
As an introvert who just had a really long, exhausting professional week, I’m going to enjoy this bachelor weekend a lot more than I usually would. But
still, I can’t wait until my family comes home.
-Len
2 comments:
Cute Honey!!!
-Kara
#5 made me laugh the most.
Post a Comment