Friday, August 24, 2012

What's Wrong?

Notice something wrong with this picture?

Let me turn him around and you'll see better.


Yep, that's his Pampers hanging out his pants!
This is what we call a diaper FAIL!

(I seriously laughed my butt off at this!  This is good progress for me and my OCD.  I didn't freak out at the thought of excrement all over my house.  Instead I went for the camera to snap some pictures!  Definitely not the reaction I would have had with kid #1, #2, or even #3!  Yay for kids helping us to relax and laugh about life's mishaps.  Old dog . . . new trick!  There is hope for me yet!)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is hilarious!

Alison said...

i am cracking up! this is hilarious and gross! hahahah! 'S' could not be any cuter, though! i also just got caught up on your other posts...6:20am?!?! that is SO early for school...i will stop complaining about 7:20am RIGHT NOW! :) love you guys!