'B's chorus sang the National Anthem and she got in free. We were offered some cheap tickets for family members (although cheap x 5 = still pricey) and we decided to jump at the opportunity and let the kids experience this fun game.
It had been a good 15+ years since either Len or I had been to a hockey game, and I forgot how much fun they are. I'm not one for fighting or violence, but in a hockey game it is quite exciting to watch. I found myself jumping to my feet and cheering as soon as one of the players threw down their gloves and started swinging! My kids looked at me a little strange, but then they soon joined in. I'm sure there's absolutely no Christian values or life lesson in all of that!
But even though we warped our kids by encouraging aggression, at least we ate processed cheese nachos and soda for dinner, and brought home the most annoying horns ever.
So much fun! And we'd do it again in a heartbeat!
![]() |
| 'B's chorus singing |






No comments:
Post a Comment