Well, I can no longer say that. Because now after 12 1/2 years of marriage, 4 kids, and 1 Masters degree, we are finally DEBT FREE! Whoo-hoo!
To celebrate our new financial freedom, we splurged and took the kids to the circus. (SO not a cheap outing!) None of the kids have ever been to the circus and Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey was in town. We had to show them what the "Greatest Show on Earth" was all about.
Everyone had a great time and we all now wish we had cool talents and tricks like the ones we saw. (Although I still question why we paid so much money to go watch a circus when we live in one all the time!) Fun outing, cool memories, and another first for our kids!
So thankful for our hard work budgeting and saving that finally got us here.
And now to say good-bye to our debt:
"So long!"
"Farewell!"
"Hasta La Vista!"
"See ya' sucker!"
"I hope we never meet again!"
"Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you!"
"There is a lot of 'good' in our good-bye!"
"You're a habit I'd like to kick . . . with both feet!"
"Some people bring happiness where ever they go. You bring happiness when ever you go!"
"Get out and stay out!"
"You're good looking in a way . . . Away off!"
"Someday you'll go far, and I hope you stay there!"
"May I have the pleasure of your absence?"
"I like you better the more I see you less!"
"You're good, being gone!"
"I wish we were better strangers!"
"Don't try so hard. I couldn't like you any less!"
And my new favorite:
"I don't hate you or anything, but if you were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink it!"



2 comments:
CONGRATULATION! That is an awesome accomplishment!
Awesome!!! That's a huge accomplishment! I personally have never been to a circus, but am thinking of charging people to just come and watch our family circus. Currently I've got whacky clown-like dancers in my living room. :)
Post a Comment