Don't ask. I don't know. I just grabbed the camera to capture the insanity that is my life! 3 little girls laughing, squealing, flopping around, and having a grand ol' time!
lol! As soon as this video started, Tommy jumped up and ran to the living room looking for your girls! Then he ran back in here, looked around and under the desk, then looked at me with his ears up and his head tilted to the side "Where are the girls?" He's still walking around checking all the corners...
3 comments:
That was very cute. It's silly but I'm so happy there is another "blogger" at church.
Goes to show that little girls can roughhouse also!
lol! As soon as this video started, Tommy jumped up and ran to the living room looking for your girls! Then he ran back in here, looked around and under the desk, then looked at me with his ears up and his head tilted to the side "Where are the girls?" He's still walking around checking all the corners...
Post a Comment