My mouth is watering already! Thank you Dad for helping me start my garden! And thank you God for the rain and the ability to turn a tiny seed into scrumptious food!
I'm very impressed! Last year we grew 4 okra in our garden, and I learned that I don't really like okra unless it's fried. So needless to say I'm very impressed with your green thumb.
4 comments:
I'm very impressed! Last year we grew 4 okra in our garden, and I learned that I don't really like okra unless it's fried. So needless to say I'm very impressed with your green thumb.
That's a very nice garden. All our travels did a toll on ours this year.
You seem to have your dad's green thumb. Lovely garden! Hope the girls enjoy all the veggies. love ya all, nana
Wow! You and Chelsa are my heroes!!
Post a Comment