This is 'N's new post-bath ritual.
Please don't think badly of us that we video taped our daughter in her birthday suit! It was just too funny to not!
Too cute for words:)
please show this to her future husband between the reception and honeymoon. tehehehe
Wait...how comes it's cute when N. runs in circles hollering "I'm naked! I'm naked!" but it got me arrested?(This is going to be Exhibit A at my trial.)
Riley LOVED watching N's video as running around like crazy in her b-day suit is also a fav of hers!
That brought a smile to my face. So much to look forward to!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute for words:)
please show this to her future husband between the reception and honeymoon. tehehehe
Wait...how comes it's cute when N. runs in circles hollering "I'm naked! I'm naked!" but it got me arrested?
(This is going to be Exhibit A at my trial.)
Riley LOVED watching N's video as running around like crazy in her b-day suit is also a fav of hers!
That brought a smile to my face. So much to look forward to!
Post a Comment