We are all adjusting to family life with a dog. Peaches is finally coming around to the girls and loves getting attention from them. House training is going well. We finally had one day with no accidents! So we are making progress. I'm not sure if Peaches is the one being trained or if she's really training us. But we are loving it all.
As I promised here are some pictures. And no, Kristy, I didn't include any of the "puddles."
Isn't that just the saddest little face? Sometimes we call her "Peachy" or "Peachy-Pooch".
Len and I won't do face kisses, but Peaches has learned she can lick the girls and they just squirm and laugh!




4 comments:
Very cute. Glad to hear poop patrol is getting better.
All of those pictures are precious! I love the one of "N" laying on the ground with her arm around Peaches...just precious!
Rachael is right!
Freshly bathed, in comfy pajamas, with a canine companion at the end of the day...nothing could be better, unless there were a mug of tea beside the bed!
That is definitely one sad face! But I bet she's grinnng from ear to ear on the inside:)She's one lucky dog!!!
Post a Comment