Please sing with me:
"Sprinklers in yards for kids' water play,
Curly locks that look just like springs,
These are a few of my favorite things!"
*****
Oxi clean that gets out all of the stains

The smell of the air before it rains
Sweet juicy oranges I just can't eat enough
This is some of my favorite stuff!
******
When the kids cry
When the phone rings
I'm overwhelmed and mad,
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.
******
Cherrios I eat for an evening snack
Cherrios I eat for an evening snack
A new fancy pillow that helps my back
Goofy, creative posts that I like to sing
These are a few of my favorite things!
*********
3 little girls in a big bubble bath
Feeling the baby kick makes me smile and laugh
Tickling my girls for the squealing it brings
These are a few of my favorite things
*******
When the kids cry
And the lonliness stings
I'm overwhelmed and mad,
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad! "
**************************************************
I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad! "
**************************************************
So what are some of your favorite things? Song and rhyme not necessary!



3 comments:
When the dog bites, when the bee stings....I simply go read the blogs that have pictures and stories of our children and beautiful granchildren.
This is one of my favorite things!
After getting in from MS at 1 am due to thunderstorms and airport closures, waking up to a dog with a swollen neck and a car that won't start to go to the vet: BED, that is my favorite thing!
Very cute Kara. I'll be singing it all day.
Post a Comment