9 Years!?! I can't believe it's been that long! I do have to say, those 9 years have been absolutely wonderful to you. A great husband, 3 beautiful daughters and a highly anticipated son on the way...You couldn't ask for anything better.
Seems like yesterday I was headed to Austin to come to your wedding! So happy for you guys and all that God has blessed you both with in such a short amount of time.
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you both! Hope you're able to find a few moments for yourselves today:)
Happy Anniversary!
9 Years!?! I can't believe it's been that long! I do have to say, those 9 years have been absolutely wonderful to you. A great husband, 3 beautiful daughters and a highly anticipated son on the way...You couldn't ask for anything better.
Seems like yesterday I was headed to Austin to come to your wedding! So happy for you guys and all that God has blessed you both with in such a short amount of time.
Post a Comment