Friday, December 10, 2010

2 months

Mr. Preppy, stylin' with his sweater vest.

My little Rock Star!

First smile caught on camera.

Big sister helping out!

Little Mr. S. is doing great and putting on the weight. His face has especially filled out! He loves his bottles and chugs them down at record speed. He is smiling and talking at us more and still loves to be held. He's beginning to sleep through the night, and he's finally holding his head up and looking around while you carry him. Overall, we can't complain! 'S' is a great baby!

Happy 2 month birthday!

6 comments:

The Stiffs said...

and very cute!

Little Blossoms said...

Can't wait to hold him :-)

Lenny D said...

Thanks for the pics, baby! I sure do miss my little man. Tell him that. If he's already changing this much in a week plus, I can't imagine how much he's going to change during deployment. I'm going to need plenty of blog updates then. Love you.

Rachael said...

I WISH I could hold him and kiss those cute little cheeks! :) It sounds like you guys are doing great...so happy for you!

Mia said...

SO sweet. He changes with every set of pictures!! Can't wait to see him...so glad he still likes to be held :)

The Rypple Effect said...

He is just yummy Kara. I know you are just loving your new addition. I hope all is well with you guys! Thinking of you lots!