********
A week ago Saturday, the kids and I loaded up, headed to the mall and made the traditional visit to Santa. As always, Santa was super sweet and listened to each of the girls' requests with eager delight. 'S' slept through it all. I asked on his behalf for diapers!
Here's the picture:

***********
Yesterday, we had another fun winter treat. SNOW!!! We thought it was just going to be a little flurry that gave everything a white dusting, but to our surprise we actually had some accumulation. Len and the girls bundled up and played outside till they couldn't feel their fingers. 'S' and I stepped outside for literally 2 minutes - just long enough to snap a few pictures of him in his cute polar bear outfit. (It was one of those sweet baby shower gifts, that looks adorable, but in reality is probably incredibly impractical. I'm thankful we had an occasion to wear it and proof that it was actually worn!)
N
2 comments:
Let it snow, let it snow....great pictures! Love you all
"N" looks so big in her picture! It might be because she is bundled up, but she looks like one of the big girls! Enjoy the snow!!
Post a Comment