Friday, August 5, 2011

The Dark Side is Coming

According to my step-father, we are moving over to the dark side.

We don't care!  We are super excited about our new purchase.  We've been saving up for quite awhile to get this and now we're in the process of cleaning off the old to get ready for the new.

The next time I post it will be from this lovely beauty -


Dark side, here we come!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha Maybe I will move to the dark side after a deployment. Have fun!!

The Stiffs said...

Congratulations. We drank the Mac cool aid a long time ago and have never regretted it.

Boss said...

Oh the Dark Side. Going from PC to MAC. Its getting darker...:)

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

So worth it!

Alyssa said...

I was raised on Mac's, so I just consider you finally walking into the sunshine. :)