Go ahead and grab some. You'll need them. My friend Stephanie did an A.MAZ.ING job of capturing all the emotion and excitement of yesterday morning. It's beautiful, but also a tear jerker!
Great pics! I think of you guys all the time when I watch that show about the soldiers coming home to their families. So special! Tell Len he is lookin' good...but it looks like he needs some home cooked meals! Yea! Daddy's home!
8 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! Welcome home Len....we love you!
Definite need for kleenex. Great pictures!
I love it! So glad he's home safe!
AWESOME! Very cool. Thanks for sharing!
Great pics! I think of you guys all the time when I watch that show about the soldiers coming home to their families. So special! Tell Len he is lookin' good...but it looks like he needs some home cooked meals! Yea! Daddy's home!
Perfect! Welcome home Len! Thank you for your service to our country and to God.
Beautiful pictures! So glad you are home Len!
*sniffle*
*sniffle*
***SMILE***
Post a Comment