

Yesterday was "R" official birthday and she is now a big five year old girl! We had another small family birthday celebration at home with just us five. "R" picked our pizza and fruit salad for our meal and brownies and ice cream for dessert. She opened a few presents, and we sang Happy Birthday to her. Very simple and fun! It's hard to believe that she is already five years old. She'll be starting Kindergarten in August. Seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital having her! Time flies when you're having fun!
One day oldTwo years old
Three years old

Four years old
And now five!
3 comments:
I really like how you put the 5 pictures up. That is neat. Happy days!
What a coincidence...I'm wearing "R"'s 2nd birthday outfit to work today. (Long live denim shortalls and pink cowboy boots!)
jk...I want to hold onto this job...
Happy Birthday, Cowgirl!!!
Happy Birthday "R"! i can't believe she is already 5. How time flies!
Post a Comment