Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Top 10 List

The top 10 things our girls have learned about life with baby

10. The baby's toys are not for you.
9. Do not poke and touch the baby's face.
8. Even if the baby's eyes are closed, do not poke her face!
7. Babies do a lot of crying
6. Do not inform mommy and daddy everytime the baby cries. We hear her too!
5. Do not inform mommy and daddy everytime the baby sneezes.
4. Do not inform mommy and daddy everytime the baby yawns.
3. The baby is not REALLY trying to eat her blanket or clothing. She's just hungry.
2. When the baby (or mommy) are sleeping, daddy will become the "Noise Natzi".
1. Mommy is seriously sleep deprived! Don't tick her off!

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I can't help but laugh at that list. How simple rules become again when a new little one is around. I can just hear the million times you have repeated those rules. Oh, how I am not looking forward to that part of having a new baby.

Shiann Metheny said...

That is a great list! I will forward it to my sister...she will soon have a list of her own, I bet! Thanks for the laugh!

Holly Curry said...

Oh how funny! Thank you for the tips. I'm sure I will need them soon. By the way, shiann forwarded your blog to me. I'm glad y'all are doing well.
Holly

Mia said...

Hello....David Letterman has serious competition.
Just let Mommy have her sleep....