Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting bigger!

'N' had her 4 month check-up this week. She's now in the 35% for weight (13 lbs.) and the 80% for length (25 in.). She's still petite, and long n' lean, but gettin' bigger!




And no she's not giving the finger! She loves her hands and is always chewing on them!


5 comments:

Shiann Metheny said...

Very precious! Congrats! I think the last picture would be perfect in a graduation montage.

Alyssa said...

What a cutie pie! I can't believe how big she is! You can tell she really loves having those big sisters around to entertain her.

mad4books said...

I think the Adorable Police may be on their way to your house...that last pic was TOO cute!!!

Stephen F. Austin State University said...

"B" is so the spitting image of her mother! It's crazy to see pictures of her because all I can think is that it's a mini-Kara. :) How are you Kara? - Robin (Yellow House)

Holly Curry said...

Your babies are so cute!!! Thank you for sharing the pictures.