Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tag - I'm It

I've been tagged by mad4books.

Here's the rules for those I'm tagging.

Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it and then:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six-ish people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

OK. So 6 random things about me.

#1 - I love Schlotzsky's! Len knows that if we go out for a date and I'm choosing where we eat, it will always be Schlotzsky's. I don't care if we were dressed up for a fancy ball, I would still choose Schlotzsky's. And the only thing I EVER get there is their original sandwich. As much as I like variety in my meals, I will not stray! I'm a loyal original lover!

#2 - I have lived in Texas all my life, but I've never been to Mexico! I've been to Canada twice and Europe once, but never Mexico!

#3 - I once jumped out of an airplane at 10,000 feet for tandem sky diving! Best high ever!

#4 - I'm not able to roll my tongue or flip my tongue, but I can make a ripple down the middle of my tongue.

#5 - My 2nd and 3rd toes are longer than my big toe. I'm sure it's a sign of brilliance or something like that!

#6 - I played the bassoon in junior high and high school. Plus I played trombone during marching season. Both are totally un-feminine instruments, thus solidifying my status as extreme band nerd!

Tag you're it . . .

April G.

April L.

Janet

Justin & Alison

Shiann

Alyssa

1 comment:

mad4books said...

Wheee!! You played tag!

As for your random answers, however...you once jumped out of a PERFECTLY GOOD airplane? It wasn't on fire or missing a wing or anything? ARE YOU CRAZY?

(Yeah, I'm gonna' have to vote that your long toes do *not* indicate signs of brilliance...)