Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall Fun!

Sorry I'm a little late on these, but we have several pictures from a pumpkin carving party the weekend before Halloween, Trunk-or-treat on the 30th, and then Halloween trick-or-treating on our own street. Of course we ended up with more candy that humanly possible to eat, but I'm trying to help out whenever I can! We will all need to go have our teeth cleaned from the sugar rot that is happening!

There are lots of pictures, so enjoy!
Pumpkin carving party
This is our pitiful looking pumpkin. It paled in comparison to the other ones there. But I guess I can't be too hard on myself. I was the only one there who carved their pumpkin one handed with a baby on their hip!
The girls didn't really help with the carving - OK, the didn't help at all! But they had a lot of fun! They made candy necklaces, played eyeball toss, bobbed for apples, and played pin the face on a pumpkin! And when all the games were done, they just ran around like crazy kids all around the backyard!




Halloween
'N's first Halloween - my little pumpkin!

Trunk or treat at one of the churches.
As you can see there was no theme this year to the costumes. Each girl (excluding 'N') picked out what they wanted to be. 'R' was a cheerleader and 'B' was a sunflower. And by the way, 'B's petals made her impossible to lose or miss! I loved it! I'm thinking bright large headpieces should be worn anytime we are out in public, especially when I'm outnumbered!

I don't know any of these ladies, but they were at the Trunk or treat too. I just couldn't resist taking their picture. In case you can't tell they are the Spice Girls!



Trick or treating on Halloween night. As you can see our flower girl was a ray of sunshine!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I LOVE their costumes, Kara! They don't have to match at all...this shows each ones personalities : ) "N" is looking SO cute. She looks so much like Len now. AND, she is adorable as a little pumpkin. We miss yall! Tell the girls hi from us.