Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nana & Papa

'Nana' and 'Papa' (Len's parents) came to visit last weekend and we had a great time with them. We had a nice relaxing Sunday together and on Monday we all went up to 'R's school for some exciting cafeteria food! (Now that's what I call real love!) I can't say that we did anything too terribly exciting (just coming to our zoo household is enough excitement right there), but it was very nice to have some extra hands around the house for holding babies and playing with kids! Plus, the girls LOVED the extra attention! But then again, who doesn't? We actually remembered to take some pictures this time, so we do have proof that 'Nana' and 'Papa' were here and that we did things together!









I had the hardest time trying to get this picture. 'N' wouldn't smile, 'B' was off in silly la-la land, 'R' was flashing her shorts under the dress (thank goodness for cropping!), and nobody would sit still! And although it may look like 'N' is slipping down, I know my mother-in-law and she had a firm hold on the baby! Despite the uncooperativeness of the 3 goofy girls, the picture turned out surprisingly well!

No comments: