Ok - I think I laughed so hard I started coughing up a lung (will send you my dr bill later). That is so like a big sister. My question was always..."Can we take her back to K-mart? I want my play room back."
LOVE this! My 3 year old Aidan informed me the other day that he, too, had a baby girl in his tummy, and her name was Jordanna (a girl in his class). Hmmm...
5 comments:
Ok - I think I laughed so hard I started coughing up a lung (will send you my dr bill later). That is so like a big sister. My question was always..."Can we take her back to K-mart? I want my play room back."
I like that! Thanks for sharing! Your layout is adorable
That's so funny! Isn't it fun how little minds work!
LOVE this! My 3 year old Aidan informed me the other day that he, too, had a baby girl in his tummy, and her name was Jordanna (a girl in his class). Hmmm...
HILARIOUS!
So if a snake ate my ex-husbands, would God send me another?
(Shudder.)
Post a Comment