
Here is our new digs! It's an older house, but its in great shape. The owner has redone most of the inside so it is very clean and neat. 1700 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 1 car garage, and a huge backyard. I took a walking tour of it with the video camera, so you can see what its like.
I also took a video clip of our backyard, but I couldn't get it to upload. So, we'll just stick with what we have.
6 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for the video of your house!
Thanks! It really helps to see your nest.....looks great!
I'm actually impressed with how many boxes you have unpacked.
in my book, you are very far ahead of schedule with the boxes. :) Looks like a nice house and it was good to hear your voice again.
Looks like you guys have plenty of room to stretch out compared to your old place. I love older houses they are so quirky. Like, why did they bother putting 3 bathrooms in the place and only make one of them a full bath? I am glad the house is in good shape and you guys are getting settled.
Wow! I feel like I just visited with you... love the video and I like the house. We have a thing about older houses, you know.
I was surprised to not see snow on the ground.. but I am sure you will have your share. Merry Christmas to all! Love you.
Post a Comment