Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 months

Our little 'S' is over 3 months old now, and he is such a delight!  I think we are in the sweet spot with him right now - he interacts, he sleeps through the night, & he isn't mobile!  I love it!

'S' is a very easy going, laid back little dude.  He loves to talk and smile at us, he's content to be just about anywhere, and he really only fusses when he's tired or hungry.  Plus he sleeps really well!  This kid is awesome! 

His only down side is that he's incredibly messy - lots and lots of spit-up! We go through numerous bibs and burp clothes every day, plus sometimes an outfit change for me too!  We're all getting used to the constant smell of sour milk!

Now, I'm not foolish enough to believe that he will always be so easy, but right now with Len gone, I am saying a prayer of thanks every day for this sweet baby.  What a blessing!




Pre wash

Post bath
  
He loves his mat! He talks and smiles at the star in the middle that lights up and plays music.

Here he's cracking up laughing at Len who was kissing his hands.  Baby laughter is priceless!

No doubt he's loved by his sisters too!





1 comment:

Mia said...

Blogs need a 'like' button....
Great pictures and amazing children!