Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Favorite 6 year old!

'R',

You're one of my greatest challenges
And you always keep me on my toes.
I never know the insight you'll bring
Or the questions you might pose.

You are my little sponge, my tan baby,
Soaking up life full force.
You have your mind set and firm
And it's very hard to break your course.

You have amazing wisdom,
Creativity and passion too.
You're bossy, stubborn & a social butterfly.
God will make a leader out of you!

But more than anything, my dear,
I'm glad that you are you!
You are a blessing in my life
And I'm so grateful to have you!

Happy Birthday 'R'! You are my favorite 6 year old!








3 comments:

The Stiffs said...

Happy Birthday! Hope she has a fabulous day.

Alyssa said...

Looking at these photos makes me realize we have known you guys a long time. Before she was even thought about. I hope 'R' has a wonderful birthday today.

mad4books said...

Happy Mother's Day, today, Kara! Hope the girls make you feel needed and beloved...because you ARE!!