we always did the count down calendar or chain, we actually still do with all kinds of things -- well, i guess i should say the girls do. the latest one was hannah made one for jason as he had 6 hard weeks of summer school 4 nights a week. great ideas you have. i went back and read your earlier blog on the deployment ideas, cried the whole way through. peace to you. you are an example in my life!! thanks!!
Wow, I DO remember the blog on 'the chain' (which i thought was an excellent idea!). I'm sure you are getting very excited for it all. I read your blog so much, I decided to add it to mine. =) Now I don't have to go via Laura...haha.
Nice to see that chain so short! We did jelly beans (Adelaide called them Daddy-beans). Not as personal as your awesome chain but I figured, if his deployment got extended, it would be easy to add beans to the jar without traumatizing them too much! =)
4 comments:
we always did the count down calendar or chain, we actually still do with all kinds of things -- well, i guess i should say the girls do. the latest one was hannah made one for jason as he had 6 hard weeks of summer school 4 nights a week. great ideas you have. i went back and read your earlier blog on the deployment ideas, cried the whole way through. peace to you. you are an example in my life!! thanks!!
Wow, I DO remember the blog on 'the chain' (which i thought was an excellent idea!). I'm sure you are getting very excited for it all. I read your blog so much, I decided to add it to mine. =) Now I don't have to go via Laura...haha.
Nice to see that chain so short! We did jelly beans (Adelaide called them Daddy-beans). Not as personal as your awesome chain but I figured, if his deployment got extended, it would be easy to add beans to the jar without traumatizing them too much! =)
Looking forward to the pics of the homecoming.....
Love you all
Post a Comment