Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Fun!

Pictures taken at the farm/pumpkin patch field trip we went on with 'R's class:














(This is 'R' reaching through the fence petting the donkey. Unfortunately it is the only picture I can put up of her from the field trip because she had a big fat name tag slapped across the front of her shirt!)







The whole gang dressed up in their cowgirl & horses theme last week for 'R's school Fall Festival.


The little horsey! (With pink bows on her ears to help distinguish her as a girl horse!)


The sassy pink cowgirl!


The whole gang again going trick or treating.


We carved some pumpkins last weekend but forgot to take pictures of them. Bad mistake! They rotted in less than a week! We had to throw them away yesterday! Any tips on how to keep them from turning black and fuzzy so quick?


Happy Fall Fun to everyone!

5 comments:

Mia said...

Great pictures.....Thanks! Great costumes.....hope you all had happy fall celebrations
The girls are growing SO much...can't wait to see them!
Love to all

Mandy said...

Great pictures! I have no tips on the pumpkin-rotting thing, but I can edit out/blur the nametags if you have other cute pictures you want to post. Send them to me if you want and I can fix them for you!

Grammy said...

Loved the pics! I've been checking everyday for them:) Bring a CD with those and other new photos to Pinehurst. Can't wait!

Alyssa said...

Great minds think alike. Love your kids costumes!

April said...

It looks like you have had lots of fun...love the fall outfits and their costumes. I think "B" really favors you.