Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tomorrow!

"Tomorrow, tomorrow
I love ya' tomorrow.
You're only a day,
Away!"

10 comments:

Rachael said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Stiffs said...

So excited for you guys... Do you have colors ready? Pick an odd color and everyone wears it so he can see you. Have balloons if you want. Then he'll pick you out of the super huge crowd. Have a fabulous day!

graceunderautism said...

So happy for you and the girls. enjoy your reunion.

Alison said...

YAY! Enjoy your day! -a. thompson

Alyssa said...

I can feel your excitement all the way down in Texas.

April said...

Woo hoo! I am so excited for your family!

April L. said...

I'm SO excited for you!!!!!

Mia said...

Give Len a HUGE hug from us. Love you all

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

That's today!!! Woohoo!!!

Unknown said...

What an exciting day this must be for all of you. Give Len a hug and a kiss for us.

Love you all,

Joan and Jack Pappa