Thursday, October 8, 2009

Official Date!

We finally got the official date today for Len's homecoming! Oct. 21st!

Just 13 more days!!!!

The girls have loved watching their paper chain shrink. When this deployment started the paper link chain almost covered 3/4 of their room. Now here it is!

It's so short we had to move it down from the high up nail so the girls could actually reach it to take the last ones off!

In case you can't tell, we're excited!!!!
On a totally separate note, it is feeling more and more like fall around here. We broke out the cute Halloween attire today, so I just had to take a picture!

10 comments:

Alison said...

yay, yay, and more yay! i'm sure the next 13 days will fly by! we will be praying for a wonderful reunion. the halloween pajamas are ADORABLE...of course, just because your girls are in them...haha. -alison thompson

The Stiffs said...

Congrats! I hope it flies right on by for you guys. Cute Halloween attire too.

April said...

Yay for less than two weeks left before Len gets home! I love the Halloween outfits and I am impressed that you were able to get all of your girls smiling and looking at the camera all at once.

Janet Jergins said...

The girls look so cute! I am so glad Len will be home before Halloween. Yall have fun. We miss you.

Rachael said...

SOOOO Happy for your family! I am so glad that Len gets to come home soon. I can't wait to hear about the happy reunion! Love and miss you guys!

mad4books said...

Love B's hair, N's attitude, and R's cool SPIDER WEB SOCKS!!!

Mandy said...

Awesome! So excited for your family to be all together again!

Mia said...

Bet Len is just as excited!!! Countdown.....!!!!!
The girls look adorable in their Halloween gear....and Len will be home in time to enjoy all the holidays!
Love you all!

mad4books said...

Sheryl's comment made me think of Len's bunk on the ship--with an ever-dwindling paper chain!!

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

That's Exciting!!! The paper chain is such a great idea...it really helps younger kids get a better sense of time. Of course, you would be the one to think of something like that. :-)