Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Homecoming

We decorated the house.

And doused the livingroom with some streamers.


There was so much left over streamers we even went up the rail and around the landing upstairs!



Pierside, watching the boat come in.


We spotted Len. (Second from the right.)



The girls spotted him too and waved and screamed their hearts out!


Then we waited for him to come off the ship.



Finally here!









We're all together again!

13 comments:

Kelli said...

Yay! I'm so glad Len is home!

Grammy said...

OMG! I wasn't even there and I cried when I saw the pics! Loved B's sunglasses:) Welcome Home Sailor!

Alyssa said...

Welcome home Len!

The Rypple Effect said...

WOW - I know you are super excited!
Enjoy every minute of it!

Mia said...

Yes, I'm crying as I'm trying to share with Dennis.....SO glad you are home Len and enjoy your girls!! Love you all!!

April L. said...

I don't know how y'all made it through those pictures without tears because I sure didn't! WELCOME HOME, LEN!!!!

The Stiffs said...

So happy to see all 5 smiles in one place again. Enjoy the honeymoon.

Mandy said...

Welcome home! Kara, your face says it all in that family picture!

mad4books said...

Well, I defy ANYONE to look at that series of photos without emotion! Welcome home, Proud Papa!!

Alison said...

ok...crying here too. =) we are so proud of you, Len...and Kara, too!! welcome home to your sweet family!
-alison thompson

Rachael said...

Welcome home Len! So glad that your family is all together again : ) YAY!!!!!!!

April said...

I love the last photo!!

Unknown said...

We are as estatic as you are!!! Wonderful pictures. Doesn't he look good? That's my baby boy! nana