
At 6 o'clock this morning, as I was feeding our youngest, a random song from my childhood popped into my head and got me thinking. I don't remember all the words but it goes something like this:
"I marvel at the wisdom of my God.
When I see the tiny Lilly pushing up the heavy sod,
I marvel at the wisdom of my God."
(I know there are more words to it than that. I'm getting flashbacks in my mind of College Street CofC where I grew up and Mr. Dyer who used to lead children's worship.)
I do marvel at our God! He is amazing! I am most astounded by His creation of life - of us! It is staggering and mind-boggling to think of how unique we all are. Different looks, different voices, different personalities, different likes and dislikes . . . . The list is endless. How does He do that? And if that wasn't enough, He knows us all! Every single one of us! Marvelous, isn't it?
I know that this is not a unique thought - this isn't the first or last time God will amaze me with his creations. However, it is good for me to remember this on a daily basis, especially when I am not so marvelled by the creations He's given me to raise!
No comments:
Post a Comment