Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Pictures

While we were at "Mia"s house, we got some new pictures taken of our girls. "Mia" is our stand-in photographer whose expertise is anything but amateur! She always does a great job for us, and we love her pictures. However we've discovered that the more kids you have in a picture, the harder it is to get everyone to cooperate! Still, she did a great job!


2 comments:

April said...

Kara, I found your blog through links on another blog and thought I would comment rather than just blog stalk! ha. It is so nice to catch up on Len and you and your family. Your girls are beautiful!

April (Wood) Goudeau

Mandy said...

Hi Kara! I have loved getting "caught up" with you and your beautiful family. I can't wait to hopefully see you guys someday!! Congrats to Len on graduating. HUGE accomplishment!